Who Is This Guy?
I am just a regular guy married to an extraordinary woman with two exceptional sons.
Here are the bullet points about my life and my points of view:
- I was born in 1966 and have lived in Conway, AR for most of my life.
- My first job was as a lifeguard at Cove Creek Scout Reservation in 1980. Stop laughing, I was thinner then.
- Graduated Conway High School in 1984.
- During most of the 1980′s, I had a mullet. I am not proud of this.
- Married Debbie on September 13, 1986. Lucky woman.
- Dogs are better than cats.
- Was a radio DJ all through High School and stayed in radio until 1989. Lotsa fun. No money.
- 1988 my eldest boy is born. No time for fun. Needed money. So in 1989, I got a real job at Target Distribution Center. I had to sweat and everything.
- 1993 my youngest boy is born. We’re done.
- Started my online career as the first webmaster and launched the very first web site (thecabin.net) at the Log Cabin Democrat in 1997.
- I became the first ever webmaster for KTHV (Today’s THV) in 1999. todaysthv.com became most visited local web site in Arkansas during my 10-year run as webmaster.
- I am listed in the credits of the Van Halen Encyclopedia.
- Van Halen is better with David Lee Roth.
- I have political views. I may or may not reference them in my blog. I am probably not going to change your mind. You for dang sure will not change mine. Leave it at that.
- Two of my strongly held beliefs on the Big Question:
- There is a God and you ain’t Him.
- Jesus is who He said He was.